Clay Arts Utah is a 501(c)3 non-profit dedicated to the education of the Clay Arts in Utah.
The money that we raise goes to materials for the Empty Bowls Fundraiser, workshops, annual Holiday Sale and public education. CAU is run by volunteers who feel dedicated to the cause. We appreciate every donation, no matter how big or small!
All donations will be utilized in accordance with the Clay Arts, Utah Constitution for the purpose of;
(1) bring about cooperation among all artists and individuals interested in conserving and developing the clay arts in the State of Utah and to encourage a wider appreciation of these arts;
(2) raising and maintaining standards of design and craftsmanship and encouraging individual expression;
(3) studying the costs of production, competition, and marketing and other problems concerning clay art;
(4) gathering and giving information and instruction on methods, source of materials and on the managing of individuals and group production centers;
(5) educating the public and bringing an awareness of the clay arts to the people of the State of Utah and educating the public outside the state of work accomplished within Utah.